State of the art, energy efficient home surrounded by reserves, river walks and cafes - This is Geelong executive living.
The location & style is complimented by the extra features including reverse cycle heating & cooling in all bedrooms, spotted gum timber floors, double glazed windows, two entertaining zones with the upstairs balcony overlooking natural landscapes of Elderslie Reserve, to name a few.
Just moments away from Newtown Lookout, Barwon River walking trails, fine dining at Truffleduck and Provenance as well as Pakington Street cafés and shopping strip just moments away.
- Four bedrooms with built in robes, master bedrooms both upstairs and downstairs with walk in robe and ensuite
- Two spacious living zones
- Light-filled kitchen with walk-in pantry, dishwasher, 900ml oven and gas cooktop
- Central bathroom with separate bath and WC
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling in living rooms and bedrooms
- Ducted vacuum system
- Security system
- Undercover entertaining area
- Balcony overlooking reserve
- Secure yard with low maintenance gardens
- Double lock up garage with internal access to home
Click to view the virtual tour. Inspections are available by registration. To register your interest and to inspect and apply, reach out to us via the contact form and your property manager will be in touch.