Occupying approx. 3248m2 this property provides buyers with endless opportunities!
Families will be inspired to move straight into this spacious residence, while investors can peruse the development plans that have already been drawn up!
Buyers are invited to explore an array of options (STCA):
1) Families can move straight into the home and enjoy the perks of a spacious backyard
2) Builders can move into the residence and work from home with plans to sub-divide the rear yard
3) Developers can take full advantage of the plans and develop the entire property (Keep or demolish the house)
4) Investors can park their super funds, with the plan to develop in future years
It’s easy to see that this country-style home has been well-loved over the years. The original interiors are in immaculate condition, with timber parquetry flooring and high ceilings oozing timeless elegance. Graced with an open fireplace, the formal lounge inspires relaxation and flows into the formal dining room.
The open plan living/dining/kitchen zone establishes the heart of the home, with a sliding door opening onto the north-facing alfresco area. Surrounded by cottage gardens, this sun-drenched area is the perfect spot to entertain family and friends. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and appliances (double wall oven, 900mm gas cooktop, 900mm rangehood, dishwasher).
The generous Master Bedroom will delight with a walk-in robe and en suite. Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes share close access to the main bathroom, which boasts a large shower and spa bath. Located near the entrance, the fourth bedroom offers versatility as a home office. The laundry and two separate toilets complete the layout. Ducted heating and an air conditioner provide extra comfort.
The north-facing backyard provides a tranquil setting, where can children roam and explore. Why not enjoy some fresh produce from the fruit trees? Or plant out the veggie gardens? The remote double lock-up garage provides secure parking, while tradies will be impressed by the approx. 9x12-metre work shed.
With the Waurn Ponds Creek walking trails less than 300 metres away, you can enjoy leisurely strolls or family bike rides whenever you please. You’ll love that the walking trails keep you connected to the Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre and various sporting facilities.
Public transport and local shops are within walking distance, while schools are conveniently close by for families. Marshall Train Station is moments away for Melbourne commuters, while a short drive will find you in the heart of Geelong. To top it all off, the Surf Coast Highway grants easy access to the iconic Surf Coast beaches.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
To protect the health and safety of all Real Estate Geelong team members and clients as a work health and safety requirement, you will be asked to adhere to the current Victorian restrictions when inspecting this property.
1. You must be fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, or not willing to wear a mask or show your vaccination status you will need to contact us to arrange a private inspection.
2. You must wear a mask during the inspection if other unrelated parties are inspecting the property
4. You should where possible maintain 1.5m distance during your visit.
5. You must not touch anything inside the property.
- Ducted Heating
- Open Fireplace
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes